Governing information better is essential to your organization’s ability to manage risk, effectively allocate resources, and be resilient in the face of crisis and change.
To learn more about information governance and the role it plays in building a company’s resiliency capacity, join the IGI and our new strategic partner, Skytop Strategies, for the Executive Roundtable on Governance on January 26th, 2016 in New York.
Join 30-35 peers and subject matter experts for a full-day, interactive roundtable discussion on topics, including:
- The connection between corporate governance leadership, resource allocation, and resiliency
- How to align risk management with strategic assessment, for better quality governance leadership
- Board leadership’s role in being able to properly assess and manage unforeseen risks, and how this relates to resiliency
- The integration of ESG factors into corporate governance leadership as a tool for building out core capacity and strengthening resiliency
- How to effectively recruit quality expertise to bridge the talent gap in board leadership and enhance company resiliency
Session leaders include legal practitioners, senior executives, and governance experts. For a speaker line up, full program details, and agenda visit http://skytopstrategies.com/governance.
When: January 26th, 2016 from 8:30 AM to 4:40 AM, followed by a one hour networking reception.
Where: Hosted by Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen, & Hamilton at 1 Liberty Street; New York, NY.
Registration: The event is opened to qualified attendees. Click here to apply. Qualified members of the IGI Community are eligible for a 25% discount. Please contact Jon Scorcia, VP of Delegate Engagement, at +1 845.633.8807 or email@example.com for more details on taking advantage of the IGI discount.
To learn more about the Information Governance Initiative, access valuable IG resources including infographics, white papers, and case studies, and to stay posted on exciting events like the Executive Roundtable on Governance, join the IGI Community, today.