Skytop Strategies: Executive Dialogue Series
IGI has partnered with Skytop Strategies on the upcoming Executive Dialogue Series entitled, "Governance: Building Company Resilience Capacity, on June 13th at Deloitte’s offices in New York. I am proud to be joining the conversation as a facilitator.
This is a full-day, interactive discussion group, limited to 35 senior level executives, designed to allow for a highly engaging exchange on the subject of corporate governance and building resilience through better practice.
Some of the others thought leaders for the program include:
- Toshiba America, Inc., Timothy Fraser, Vice President, Assistant General Counsel
- TRUSTe, Hilary Wandall, General Counsel and Chief Data Governance Officer
- Charter Communications, Jane Rhodes-Wolfe, Head of Corporate Security
- AT&T, James Grudus, Assistant Vice President, Senior Counsel
- Nuveen, Matt DiGuiseppe, VP, Stewardship & Corporate Governance
Select agenda topics for the program include:
- Why Boards Are Avoiding the Subject of Disruptive Threats
- The Evolving Role of Risk Management: What Should Boards Want Included in their ERM Plan?
- Corporate Governance: Does Good ESG Enhance Company Resilience?
- Managing Regulators: How to Minimize Damage and Demonstrate Responsiveness
To learn more about Skytop Strategies' Executive Dialogue Series, click here.