November 1st, 2017-The Buckhead Club
Colloquium Lead Moderators:
Barclay T. Blair
Information Governance Initiative
Jason R. Baron
Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
“The Exchange” Information Governance Forum – Atlanta, is the first program developed and delivered through the new TGCI partnership with IGI. Building off TGCI’s successful roundtable format, this inaugural Forum will focus on facilitated conversations designed to rapidly increase your IG insight and fluency. Beginning with a discussion of IG as a concept discipline and market based on the IGI’s Annual Report research series, this day of peer discussion will move through a broad range of topics, each with a practical implication for IG programs at all levels of maturity.
Some pressing topics that “The Exchange” will cover are:
- Who Is Doing IG, and What Are They Doing?
- Identifying and Coordinating IG Stakeholders
- GDPR and IG: What You Can Do Today
- IG and Cybersecurity: The Role of the General Counsel and the IG Team
- Governing Information Over the Long Term – How Do We Manage Digital Information That We Must Keep Forever?
- Case Studies in IG