Jason R. Baron, IGI Co-Chair, will moderate The Sedona Conference® Webinar: Best Practices Commentary on the Use of Search and Information Retrieval Methods in E-Discovery and Commentary on Achieving Quality in the E-Discovery Process. Panelists are Maura R. Grossman (Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz), Hon. James C. Francis IV (U.S. Magistrate Judge, S.D.N.Y), and Jeffrey C. Sharer (Sidley Austin).
From The Sedona Conference® website, the webinar will cover:
- The limitations of traditional manual review and keyword search as shown in case law and research
- How using technology-assisted review methods hold the potential, in appropriate cases, to reduce time and cost while increasing accuracy in e-discovery productions
- The importance of ensuring front-end project management over the e-discovery process
- How employing sampling and iterative methods can ensure quality and add to the defensibility of your e-discovery production
- Practice pointers that you can immediately put to use
For more information and to register, see The Sedona Conference® website.