[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][button title=”Submit a Nomination” type=”linkbutton” color=”blue-lite” icon=”fa-trophy” align=”aligncenter” url=”http://iginitiative.com/2016-igi-award-nominations/” target=”_blank”][vc_column_text]Do you know a practitioner or provider who gone above and beyond in their efforts to move the adoption of information governance (IG) forward? Is there a company whose IG program stands out for you? Who is that one person that stands out for you as making a real difference in advancing IG?
Here’s your opportunity to nominate that person or company. As part of our continued efforts to promote and advance the adoption of information governance, the IGI will host our 2nd Annual IGI Awards in Q4 of 2016. During the IGI Awards two finalists and one winner will be recognized in each of the following categories:
- IG Professional of the Year
- IG Program of the Year
- IG Technology Provider of the Year
- IG Service Provider of the Year
- IG Evangelist of the Year
One winner will be announced for the category of CIGO of the Year.
IGI Award nominees will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated a passion for IG and a willingness to work hard for the greater IG community.
- Developed a transformative or innovative process.
- Contributed to the success of their organization or client through strong IG best practices.
- Active within the IG community.
- Looks to further the adoption of IG through collaboration, education, communication, and dedication.
Candidates may be nominated personally. All winners and finalists of the 2015 IGI Awards are eligible for nomination. You may nominate multiple candidates and all nominations must be received by June 30, 2016.
Winners and finalists of the IGI Awards will be announced in Q4 of 2016. Each winner will receive an award and will be profiled on the IGI website.
[/vc_column_text][button title=”Submit a Nomination” type=”linkbutton” color=”blue-lite” icon=”fa-trophy” align=”aligncenter” url=”http://iginitiative.com/2016-igi-award-nominations/” target=”_blank”][/vc_column][/vc_row]