How Pandora Tuned In to Information Governance
To Take Control of Its Most Sensitive and Valuable Information Assets
An IGI Case Study
Usually when we think “Information Governance,” we think traditional, large, litigated and regulated organizations. But as more and more organizations come to understand the value of IG, this image is rapidly changing. Recently, Pandora Media — a juggernaut in the streaming music business — partnered with IGI Supporter Active Navigation and its experts in governance and file analysis on a major IG project. We were fortunate enough to be able to do a deep dive on this project and bring the details to you.
Download the latest entry in our IG At Work series to learn:
- How Pandora got rid of 60 percent of its unstructured data.
- What it took for the company to identify and protect its most valuable and sensitive data.
- How Pandora developed policies for governing unstructured information.
- How Pandora built executive support for IG.
- How Pandora used file analysis software to reach its IG goals.
- How Pandora was able to sell the merits of IG to its employees.
The company that emerged on the other side of this critical IG project was more efficient, more versatile and more competitive. And their IG program only continues to grow in its sophistication and impact.