[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Bennett B. Borden, IGI Founder and Chair, and Jason R. Baron, IGI Co-Chair, will be moderating sessions and speaking at The Executive Conference on Information Governance: Collaborative Strategies for Maximizing Value and Minimizing Risk, jointly sponsored by ARMA International and The Sedona Conference®. The event will be held at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort, April 14-15, 2014, Amelia Island, Florida.
From The Sedona Conference® website:
For the first time, The Sedona Conference and ARMA International are joining forces to launch a nationwide Information Governance conference, bringing together corporate and government executives from Records Management, Information Technology, Legal, Compliance, Privacy, Security, and other key disciplines to develop practical, comprehensive, real-world solutions for managing corporate information in a digital world. Utilizing the Sedona-style dialogue methodology, an expert faculty will seek common understanding from different stakeholder groups to create a framework for maximizing the potential – and mitigating the risks – of fast-growing data collections in complex organizations. Among topics to be explored:
- Who are the stakeholders who must be at the IG table?
- What is the value proposition for IG?
- How can different IG professionals work with – and not against – each other?
- How do we reconcile conflicting legal, social, and organizational cultures?
- How will rapidly changing government regulations affect your IG program?
- How will current trends in technology help you build your IG infrastructure?
- What will be the IG challenges of the future, and how will we met them?
- And much more!
The program is designed to help experienced practitioners gain a deeper understanding of the complexities that can arise with advanced information governance issues.
[Photo credit ][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]