Join our webinar, 9 Habits of Resilient Information Leaders, on Thursday, August 25, 2016 from 1:00-2:00 PM CDT (2:00-3:00 EST). In the midst of high-stakes litigation the ediscovery battle can become heated, stressful, and demanding. Join our webinar to find out what sets resilient information leaders apart from the rest and how that leads to success, even when the going gets tough. Register, today!
The panel includes:
- Barclay T. Blair, Co-Founder and Executive Director of the Information Governance Initiative (IGI) and originator of the concept and framework for the resilient information leader.
- Dean Gonsowksi, VP of business development at kCura.
- George Socha, co-founder of EDRM and managing director for thought at BDO.
- Brian Stempel, director of litigation technology at Kirkland & Ellis LLP.
The panel will share their thoughts and insights gained from years of working with legal teams, technologists, and other IG professional
Topic the panel will discuss:
- The nine habits of resilient leaders that set them apart from the rest.
- Actual examples of this habits in action and sometimes not
- Practical steps for how you can apply what you’ve learned in your own work
Register, today, to save yourself a seat. Unable to attend? Register to receive access to a recording of the webinar after the event.